Wednesday, March 7, 2018

RT 60 Grill - Midlothian, VA







I eat breakfast at the RT 60 Grill just about every Wednesday morning. I meet with a number of other photographers - members of the Richmond Photography Meetup Group (RPMG) - to discuss all manner of topics related to photography - and to enjoy breakfast, of course. 

The RT 60 Grill, located at 11001 Midlothian Tpk. is co-owned by Natalie Balderson and her son Kenny Zaksek.  The motif of their restaurant is that of an old classic car diner.  If you're a car buff you'll love it. If you're not, well I'm sure you'll still like it.

CO-Owners: Natalie Balderson & Kenny Zaksek

The menu is 'American Diner' all the way. I've haven't eaten lunch there (yet) but there's plenty of 5-star reviews on their Facebook page to encourage me to do so in the near future.

Maranda Mitchell is the Front House Manager and like Natalie and Kenny, she has a very pleasant and welcoming demeanor. 


Maranda Kelly - Front House Manager.
If you're in the neighborhood, or your group is looking for a meetup location, stop by the RT 60 Grill. I'm sure you'll be glad you did.







- 00 -

No comments:

Post a Comment